This is an off day for push-up's. I'm not really sore, maybe tender, but not sore. I took the stairs twice this morning. I left my laptop in my car and had to go back and get it. I really didn't want to climb the stairs a second time. Two things drove me to take them the second time though. One I want to be honest in this blog, and didn't want to have to admit I skipped on what I said I would do. Two, I was exercising on the WiiFit the other day and it said if you work out sporadically it will not be good on your knees. I have bad knees and I have worked out sporadically all my life. I grew about 5 inches over two years growing up and figured this may be why I have bad knees. I DON'T WANT BAD KNEES!!! Thanks WiiFit.
On to my water issue. I have gotten input from my wife and brother that the best thing for me to do, is to use some type of juice to add to it and drink it warm. I will probably go with lemon juice, and try to drink it lukewarm more. I was very tempted to drink milk this morning. I think I craved that more than anything, to put out the spiciness of some meat I had at breakfast.
Since I don't want to push myself to hard on exercising yet and burn out. I need to focus on other areas of improving my Christian walk. I have already been doing this but I thought it would be good to share with everyone. My wife and I have been reading the Bible. We started in Genesis a couple weeks ago and are now in Exodus. I'm currently on Chapter 33. If you try to follow my reading schedule, Be warned Chapter 21 (after the ten commandments are given) up to Chapter 32 is a very dry hard read. You may have to use ointment for your eyes here it is so dry. "enough about the golden rings and shit-tim wood already!" I have not been reading any certain amount of chapters each day. Some days its very little, some days it is a lot. I have been kind of competing with my wife on reading, to see if I can read more than her. I do stop when I get to a new book to wait for her. She might beat me this month if she hasn't already. Maybe she will wait for me too. Not sure this is a healthy practice competing, but it is driving me to read more and in turn come closer to God. I'm not sure she knows I have been doing this, so keep it on the down low. I encourage you to join us though. If you do read this my love...Thanks!
Speaking of thanks, Thanksgiving is coming up. Maybe I will focus on more things to be thankful for.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment